Porterfield Airplane Club

Keep the Skinny Birds Flying Safely

Forum Discussions (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inner Tube for Shinn/Firestone wheel 6C5HB

I need to replace the inner tubes in the 6.00x6 tires that are mounted on the Shinn 6C5HB wheels. Does anyone know if the Aero Classic TR-8…

Started by Mark Lawrence Storey

2 on Monday
Reply by Mark Lawrence Storey

Trevor's Collegiate is on Barnstormers for sale...

A bit pricey, but she's pretty. You can see her photos in the posting. 1940 PORTERFIELD LP-65/CP-65 • $32,000 • RARE OPPORTUNITY • Selling…

Started by Andy Gelston

0 on Saturday

Looking for ELT

Hi Guys, My ELT in the Porterfield appears to have seen its last day. It is an EBC-102A portable ELT and I wanted to put the feelers out t…

Started by Matt Haines

0 Mar 7

Early Hockaday design on Barnstormers, for sale

Before Ed started his Airplane Company, Ed Hockaday was designing airplanes... 1932 HOCKADAY EAGLE • $900 • PROJECT FOR SALE • For Runner t…

Started by Andy Gelston

0 Mar 2

Aircraft Structural Repair - Wood Aircraft Structures

Several months ago I ran across a discussion concerning a wing spar repair. I am now uncertain which website it was located within; Porterf…

Started by Bill Skinner

2 Feb 11
Reply by Bill Skinner

'39 Porterfields for sale: 1 cheap project, 1 wicked expensive restoration

As seen on Barnstormers.com: 1939 PORTERFIELD • $2,000 • PROJECT FOR SALE • In Storage since 1942. Unrestored • 1939 PORTERFIELD • $38,000 …

Started by Andy Gelston

0 Jan 22

Pitch Trim Placard

Hello, Does anyone know where I might acquire an additional trim placard like the one in my attached photo? Or maybe something similar that…

Started by Mark Shayne

5 Jan 11
Reply by Mark Shayne

CP-50 w/A65 for sale in Bryan, TX

Pat Cole has his Dad's old girl in storage near his motorcycle shop and would like to find a good home for her. Pat is a member and can be…

Started by Andy Gelston

0 Jan 9

Trying to contact TC Holder

Hello all, I am new to the forum and a recent new owner of a Porterfield project. As the project is nearing completion I need to get in co…

Started by Aaron Smokovitz

4 Jan 9
Reply by Andy Gelston

Anybody making 35-70 exhaust?

Hello, I have asked around to several aircraft exhaust shops to no avail. A couple have jigs to make 7 cylinder exhaust, but nobody seems…

Started by Russell Moriarity

1 Jan 9
Reply by Andy Gelston

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tom Porterfield.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter