Porterfield Airplane Club

Keep the Skinny Birds Flying Safely

I am looking for the WIDTH of the panel in a PC.  Any one with a measuring rule, what is the width of the bar at the bottom of the Panel ?

Thank you.


Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Would you prefer to have the factory drawing?


Which ever is easiest.  I simply want the measurement of the width of the bottom of the instrument

pane.  It appears that the bar at the bottom would be the logical place for measurement.

Thanks for the help.


Reply to Discussion


© 2020   Created by Tom Porterfield.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter