Porterfield Airplane Club

Keep the Skinny Birds Flying Safely


Does anyone know where to find/information on the round type carb heat box? It's on the CP-65 A65. All of the other boxes I have found are the square type. Would I be better off using the square type and adapting the lower cowling to fit. The cowling was damaged when the plane nosed over so I will have to fix it either way.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I’ve seen only the square type, as used on Champ, Cub, Cessna, etc. I'd sure be interested in seeing a photo of the round type you speak of.

Reply to Discussion


© 2021   Created by Tom Porterfield.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter