Porterfield Airplane Club

Keep the Skinny Birds Flying Safely

If you want a nice example of a girl from Glen Peck’s finishing school, this is it!  Very reasonable asking price, too...see the ad on Barnstormers.com for photos (click on link below).  Vincent is not a Club member, but hopefully a member will become her new caretaker and share their adventures of bringing her home with us.

1941 PORTERFIELD LP65 LSA • $16,000 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • Complete restoration 1990 by Glen Peck with new struts, whatever it needed. Continental A65 800 SMOH A&E, recent mags, carb overhaul, straight, pretty tandem stick airplane. Annual due 2/2021. Flown regular and often. Wood ribs and spars so must be hangered, No electrical, NDH since restoration. Nice wood Sensenich prop.(metal prop, Samsung Note 4 navigation and Icom radio not included). Lots of logs, paperwork, documents, Private Pilot magazine cover Feb. 1996, Get in and fly anywhere tandem stick LSA airplane. • Contact Vincent Osburn, Owner -  located Mojave, CA USA • Telephone: 818-371-5377 • Posted March 13, 2020

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vincent, I talked to you when you flew into Santa Paula awhile back. As you may recall I am restoring my 1940 Porterfield. It is going into the paint shop next week.  No plans to sell mine, but wondering what you are asking for yours?  Did you ever locate landing gear donuts. I need some and also need a 47 3/4" tail brace wire.  Regards, Mike Dewey     (805) 320-2298

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tom Porterfield.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter