Porterfield Airplane Club

Keep the Skinny Birds Flying Safely

Andy Gelston's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"The Flyabout is the Porterfield model 35, usually with a round engine, and the prede…"

Andy Gelston replied May 29 to Struts---some box some N

4 May 29
Reply by Bill

"Are you referring to the Jury strut, which keeps the struts from bowing to the point…"

Andy Gelston replied May 17 to Struts---some box some N

4 May 29
Reply by Bill

"Sweet Pea was purchased by fellow club member, Jim Mullin!  We look forward to readi…"

Andy Gelston replied Apr 12 to LeRoy's Sweet Pea featured in this week's Barnstormers eFlyer

10 Apr 12
Reply by Andy Gelston

"Aircraft Spruce has 'em, but they're not cheap! SCOTT TYPE HUB CAP ASSY P/N 1882 $83…"

Andy Gelston replied Apr 11 to LP 65 tail wheel

7 Apr 11
Reply by Andy Gelston

"Our members are mostly voyeurs who read but don't comment.  The site is pretty quiet…"

Andy Gelston replied Mar 30 to LP 65 tail wheel

7 Apr 11
Reply by Andy Gelston

"No, but they're probably out there and hopefully, anyone reading this who has one wi…"

Andy Gelston replied Mar 29 to LP 65 tail wheel

7 Apr 11
Reply by Andy Gelston

"The TCDS (A-720) for your little girl states: 203. Tail wheels(a) 6x2.00 full swivel…"

Andy Gelston replied Mar 27 to LP 65 tail wheel

7 Apr 11
Reply by Andy Gelston

"As far as I know, Joel, Joe Rankin's Collegiate is the only one with a C-85.  Back i…"

Andy Gelston replied Mar 25 to C85 conversion

2 Mar 26
Reply by Joel E. Harris

"Did you have any success with contacting LeRoy yet?  His Collegiate is the tradition…"

Andy Gelston replied Mar 15 to LeRoy's Sweet Pea featured in this week's Barnstormers eFlyer

10 Apr 12
Reply by Andy Gelston

"There may be some on the Club website, Liza, but I don't have any.  If you call LeRo…"

Andy Gelston replied Mar 13 to LeRoy's Sweet Pea featured in this week's Barnstormers eFlyer

10 Apr 12
Reply by Andy Gelston

RSS

© 2017   Created by Tom Porterfield.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter